Monday, July 26, 2010

I must be crazy....

I'm not sure why I actually ended up buying this chair. Well, that's not really true...it was the buttons. There are so many buttons, on such a small space. Plus, this chair was only $20 from craigslist, it is in perfect condition, and I got 2 square pillows thrown in for free for taking the chair. They'll definitely need to be re-covered, but they're still perfectly good (ugly) pillows. 

I don't think the pink chair is necessarily complementing my green couch, but someday when I have my perfect apartment with all of the furniture that has survived any forthcoming selling sprees, this chair will be amazing, and I know just how it is going to be. It's actually pretty small and super comfortable! In fact, I might just sit in it tonight when I get home.




No comments: