Tuesday, July 27, 2010

goodwill wall art and my new dresser!

I originally picked these up for the simple frames and matting, and then realized that the colors in the photos are perfect too. Every time I look at these I feel the urge to go sift through the piles of leaning frames in hopes of finding something equally as wonderful. I don't think I'll ever buy frames or framed pictures ever again, there are just too many unique ones available for next to nothing!



$1.99/ea. The colors are perfect!




___________________________________________________________________

My new craigslist dresser! The drawers don't pull perfectly, but it serves it's purpose and it's pretty small, which is what I needed. The girl I bought it from even dropped it off! I thought about repainting or staining it, but I really just want to leave it the way it is.






I may be replacing the knobs with either of these:





I think it's perfect!

No comments: